Ibanez JEM Forum banner

81 - 100 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Are you the original owner, jazzy-leroy, or did you buy it later on?

Do you have any pics?

Looks like you're in the UK, is yours signed on the trem plate?

·
Registered
26 Posts
No I bought it a few years ago from ibanez rules.. I do have pics on my phone tried to upload them in advance reply thing attachment but there to big a file! I'm uk yeah... It's mint condition think I might sell it if some one offers me a silly amount of money.. But i have the sk and dy so might not cos they look so lovely together!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I only have an LNG, and I'll never sell it, but if I had all three neons, no way I'd part the set!

I'm sure if you got it from Ibanez Rules it's a good one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was the original owner of #237, I foolishly traded it back in 97/98 to Drum City Guitar land in Colorado for an ESP Eclipse, I had no idea at the time that my Jem was as valuable as it was even at that time, sure do miss that guitar, not positive but I believe the owner of Drum City Guitar Land kept the guitar for his own collection

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
Thats great DBWalker! Love seeing LNG's in action. Are you sure about #237? I'll add this to the registry and use these pics, would be nice if you had picture of the back.

#237 is a cool number, its special number a group friends back in the day used pay alot of attention to for reason I don't totally remember.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thats great DBWalker! Love seeing LNG's in action. Are you sure about #237? I'll add this to the registry and use these pics, would be nice if you had picture of the back.

#237 is a cool number, its special number a group friends back in the day used pay alot of attention to for reason I don't totally remember.
yes #237, & yes that is Paul Baloff, I played guitar in Piranha with him in 89/90

·
Registered
496 Posts
nope, only play guitar for myself now, I only get to spend a few days a month at home due to work so, no more bands
Ok man, i was just wondering if you still played Thrash or if you didn't like Metal anymore, too bad you traded that LNG it was such a cool guitar.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
Finally added your 237, came across 209 today, and also saw that Rich sold 430.

BTW Rich, if you read this, I see you once had 771, 191, and 69. Any chance you have some pics of them you can send me?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
Yeah, guess those pics are gone now.

Speaking of your page, your 573 was actually 537, just incase you were trying to keep your used-sold accurate.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
OK I'll buy that, but I'm going to try and preserve some LNG history. :)

Now I see #160 went up for sale here last week. It's been a good week for chart input. One more and I cross the 100 mark! LOL, only took 14 months.

81 - 100 of 222 Posts