Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seen a guy selling a new white JEM on **** and he said that Ibanez is discontinueing it.
Does anyone know if that is true? What would be it's replacement?

I would vote for the old LOCH NESS GREEN to come back or BLUE FLORAL

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
I suspect that someone is pulling your leg- but it is possible. The JEM7VWH has been a hugely popular guitar, but it might be coming to an end. I've never heard anything about this though.

·
Registered
937 Posts
The guy probably said that to get it sold.

The Jem7vwh is a very popular instrument. I don't think they'll discontinue it yet but it will definatly be soon. It'll be just like the Jem77fp.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
I seriously doubt it...the vwh is still too popular and making Ibanez money. It would be foolish of them to discontinue Steve's main axe.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
well if it did, a sparkle blue would be a welcome replacement!!!
although the 7vwh is one sexy bit of kit, the sparkle blue with vine is the king to me!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
timi_h said:
well if it did, a sparkle blue would be a welcome replacement!!!
although the 7vwh is one sexy bit of kit, the sparkle blue with vine is the king to me!
Unfortunately, there's only a handful of us that would like the SBL back.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
frehley6986 said:
I seen a guy selling a new white JEM on **** and he said that Ibanez is discontinueing it.
Does anyone know if that is true? What would be it's replacement?

I would vote for the old LOCH NESS GREEN to come back or BLUE FLORAL
If it is being discontinued, I hope its not for about another three weeks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh believe me I'm not swayed easily and i did a little research but i couldn't find anything. Kinda like trying to find out why George Lynch's name isn't on the new Brahma Amp by Peavy and he's got a new guitar out too but there's no info on it anywhere.

Sometimes it seems like facts are dinosaurs or something.

It is possible that it was ebony but i don't think it was. Here's the auction number ( 7339974350 ). I'm not affiliated with this guy and i hope i'm not breaking any rules or anything. It's just a fact finding mission.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Gaaaah, I was PO'ed when they discontinued the SBL - right before I could afford one. If they discontinued the WH I'd probably die in anguish, or something suitably dramatic.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Mylo said:
Gaaaah, I was PO'ed when they discontinued the SBL - right before I could afford one. If they discontinued the WH I'd probably die in anguish, or something suitably dramatic.
Perhaps set yourself on fire and run into hoshino? Now THAT would be dramatic.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.