Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my Ibanez Jem 7VWH. It is in 99.99% showroom condition from top to bottom. no hardware fading, nicks, scratches ect... It comes with everything it came with new including warranty card, Allen wrenches, users manual, Team J. Craft carry case. I had some upgrades performed on it which include a 3-way toggle switch which allows you too adjust the wiring of the neck humbucker as follows.... up position= standard factory humbucker.......middle position= Single Coil (coil tapped).........down position=parallel to take away some of the bite for a good blues/clean sound. The humbuckers are still the original evolution set that came with the guitar. I have also added an "n-tune" tuner, it is a small circuit board that goes under the volume knob that has led's on it to allow you to tune your guitar, this is an amazingly useful upgrade that I wouldn't live without on any future guitar, when you pull out on the volume knob it is cut on to tune and when you push the volume back in it is completely cut off so the sound is not effected. It looks like it was factory installed and everyone who plays my guitar wants one. This guitar was bought new from the guitar center in Fayetteville, GA on Dec. 8 2007 so it is about 1year and 4months old. There is next to no frett wear. It has never been giged, just played after work at home when I get a chance in a smoke free environment. Give me a call if you are serious buyer, the price is Firm as I purchased it for $2000.00 not to mention about $150.00 for the upgrades. The reason im selling it is that im dying to have a custom made Carvin DC400. I have no problem letting you play it before you buy if you live in Georgia or I could meet you half way if you live in one of the surrounding states. If you are not a local buyer I will ship it to the lower 48 states UPS insured/ signature required only and I will only accept PAYPAL NO EXCEPTIONS. I am only asking $1,500.00+ shipping... the shipping price will be whatever it is to your location I will not make any money off of the shipment. Please give me a call if you have any questions.
Thank you,
Stephen
Cell: 678-725-1227
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.