Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Jem Copy !!!

2963 Views 18 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Ki swordsman
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
looks good except for the half vine inlay, did you buy it from evilbay?
i have not buy one, just found a couple of this at evilbay yes...
Yes this is a copy I believe I've made an offer in **** for 5 usd
Yea but some have $200 shipping cost and seller has no items sold or only 1 so would you trust giving a few hundred away? its China
chinese people copy everything not just jems, i've emailed some people who purchased other instruments to one of this guys, i'll wait for his answer to hear his experience.
i think this should be in the "other guitars" section. its not a jem :)
Something like
Sony=>SQNY
Panasonic=>Kamasonic
Fender=>Lender
Gibson=>Gipson
;)
Re: Jem Copy !!! Pics Inside

http://static.flickr.com/34/64074542_a5ef1cb4b5_o.jpg

Anyone notice the angle cuts around the trem in the pic above?
Yuck!
wow that's a pretty tiny detail to get huffy about.. yuck? it doesn't look either way to me, just a slight angle more than a different one..
Ki swordsman said:
wow that's a pretty tiny detail to get huffy about.. yuck? it doesn't look either way to me, just a slight angle more than a different one..
I just meant the guitar as whole was yuck....poor job of copying a Jem!
looks like a pretty damn good job for the cost to me :)

everytime i see these threads i see people trashing a guitar's looks when they really seem to be trashing the idea of the copy. cos really it's a guitar that's modelled pretty damn closely to the 7vwh and achieved that 7v style look
if you're gonna trash it's looks overall, you should come out with the obvious conclusion to that and say you hate the look of the 7vwh too
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.