Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,I have a question. Can these Jem guitars become addicting? I'm serious,ive been playing guitar a long time (25 yrs) and ive never felt this way about a guitar.I am already looking to buy another.I'm thinking maybe an older Jem 777 w/pyramid inlays and maple neck.Seriously it's only a matter of time before i own another one.These guitars are just too damn nice to have just one! Anyone else go thru this after they got there 1st? Oh yeah forgot too mention I just got my 1st Jem (1999 floral) thats why i'm asking. Ive only had it for a few days and I'm already in the market for another......

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Absolutely!!! I brought a PMC last year and since have added a 7vwh. I have a number of other jems on my "want" list. I would recommend you try one out for yourself and hopefully you'll be hooked like so many of us here!

·
Registered
264 Posts
fettouhi said:
Guitars in general can be addicting ;).

Regards

André
Yep... and yes, Jems are addicting. I'd love to be addicted to GMCs, MCs, DNAs and FPs and I've never even played one. I'm a lefty so I'm kinda screwed in that department. They're just so dam... errr "darn" nice looking and I know the quality is there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts