Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay - sorry for all these threads. Didnt want to ask this in the other thread because it is sort of along different lines. I HAVE found 2 different interested parties. Simms and Custom Pearl Inlay. It's going to come down to who has the best guarantee / warantee, etc. Anywho - I've sent David at Custom Pearl some pics of the vine. Borrowed some of Glens close up's;) He's asking if I could get something more detailed. Quesion here is - does anyone know where I can find a good clear detalied picture of the entire Jem vine?? Maybe not on the fret board? Just a picture on a white background? What about an actual stencil?? Appreicate input - again, sorry about the multiple threads - I just want to make sure it's right;)

·
Registered
100 Posts
somebody here has already posted a fantastic stencil with some measurements alongside, one fretboard with an outline and a solid color to the side... I have this file right here... but I have no idea how to post pics. I can e-mail it, though, PM me in case it's a different file than referenced above. if it's the same... then who cares?

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
dlp777 said:
somebody here has already posted a fantastic stencil with some measurements alongside, one fretboard with an outline and a solid color to the side... I have this file right here... but I have no idea how to post pics. I can e-mail it, though, PM me in case it's a different file than referenced above. if it's the same... then who cares?
Great - PMing email.

Jemsite - who needs anything else:D

It doesn't get any better than this! Thanks Derek:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.