Ibanez JEM Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'll snap a few pics tonight. I'm actually waiting for a replacement trem stud which I managed to break by banging the damned inserts in (i know, i know stupidity takes over some times :) ) But even with the broken stud, the LoPro plays extremely well. Keeps its tune. I just haven't played it much since I'm worried I may harm the LoPro.

BTW I had my RG's Edge in it before. But I refinished the RG and had to return the Edge.

·
Registered
157 Posts
OK, here goes...

The LoPro on my 555. Notice the broken stud (left side). Trem hanging on for dear life!!

2000 JEM555My Baby :^)

My 1991 RG570BK refinished and with scalloped frets (21-24)! Color changes from pale metallic green to baby blue

Both my Babies. Just waiting for a new S-series to put between them ;)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yeah, I debated the color for a while, but the 555 hardware is cosmo, so I went with that. For the most part it does look dark, the last picture is more like the color. I just took the pics with it reflecting light so you could see the trem better. I just need my s-series ZR trem in chrome and I'll be set!! ;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Nice axe... i just love the 555 when it is setup right, but of course the 7vwh is the monster, but i have to be glad for what i have right now

I really liked your pictures of the 555 with lo pro on it, i'm sure it is a love to play.

I would like to post pic of my white jem555 with filed frets and OFR .. but i dont have any pics right now and i dont have a cam either :(

But one day i should post som pics hopefully soon

All the best guys :)

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Nice axe... i just love the 555 when it is setup right, but of course the 7vwh is the monster, but i have to be glad for what i have right now

I really liked your pictures of the 555 with lo pro on it, i'm sure it is a love to play.

I would like to post pic of my white jem555 with filed frets and OFR .. but i dont have any pics right now and i dont have a cam either :(

But one day i should post som pics hopefully soon

All the best guys :)
Im sure jem555wh would look killer too :) Or even better ;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
I know someone who did some modifications on her Jem555 lefty. A Edge trem, a full Tree Of Life and scalloped upperfrets.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Can you share with me the steps you took to replace the lo trs 2 bridge with the lo pro edge . thanks your link doesn’t work anymore .. thanks James

21 - 36 of 36 Posts