I have a customer who has fallen into some hard times and has asked me to try selling his custom on here. He had always dreamed of a LNG replica so he approached me about building one. Now we need to sell off the parts to get him some money back.
So what we have for sale is all parts necessary to build a JEM777LNG replica guitar.
1. Brand new JEM777LNG replica body, basswood, built by EKG and painted by LGM, the paint is not finished yet, all color is on and a few coats of clear are there, but the clear is not finished. For sale as is for $350 (includes backplate covers)
2. Refurbished JEM777DY neck, refretted, cleaned up, and headstock painted LNG, no logo on it yet. Very nice condition and an original JEM neck.
For sale as is for $400 with a new logo to stick on.
3. Brand new Dimarzio pickups, hot pink of course, PAF pro's and an HS2 single. $180 for the set of three.
4. Brand new cosmo black trem. Will have to check again if it's an edge or lo pro edge. I believe it's a lo pro edge but will double check. With all hardware (nut, bar, claw, springs etc) Bought brand new from Rich @ Ibanez rules. $200
5. New set of cosmo black tuners, also bought from Rich @ Ibanez Rules. $60
6. New BWB Jem pickguard. $60
Buy all parts combined and finish the project yourself for $1050
Or, buy the entire guitar completed for $1800. Includes finished clear coat, assembly, set up, all electronics (switch, pots, jack etc). Does not include a HSC.
Shipping on the complete guitar will be included in the Lower 48 or Canada.
As for all the individual parts, I don't want to sell just the pickguard alone right away, I would rather be able to offer it with the body. If somebody buys just the body then of course the guard will be available no problem
The finish on the guitar needs a couple more coats of clear and then sanding and polishing. It looks good right now, just not that nice factory finish, there is some orange peel and some dust in there.
I will post pics either tonight or tomorrow, basically as soon as possible.
Thanks guys! This is a way to get a very inexpensive LNG looking guitar if you want to do some of the work yourself!