Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
may as well compare a $40000 car to a $3000 one while you're at it, same diff ;)

how is the neck etc? obviously the pups and bridge etc are gonna suck but that can all be swapped out and the axe hotrodded to be pretty nice as long as the neck is ok

·
Registered
7,559 Posts
Kamikaze_1 said:
Haha. :lol:

I wondered what happened to your purchase. How close it is to you REAL VWH? ;)
Nothing wrong with the purchase and delivery ..... everything went smooth but compare to a 7v ehmmm...... let's put it this way "LIKE SH!T" :mrgreen:

·
Registered
7,559 Posts
Ki swordsman said:
may as well compare a $40000 car to a $3000 one while you're at it, same diff ;)

how is the neck etc? obviously the pups and bridge etc are gonna suck but that can all be swapped out and the axe hotrodded to be pretty nice as long as the neck is ok
the neck is alright it have the gio ibanez feel on it.... But the pups really have to go..... afraid to say this but a bit lighter than the 7v

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
fettouhi said:
They can getaway with it because they don't care ;).

Regards

André
lol big copout..

in any situation where there's little to no authority/policing or maybe even info on the matter you'll find it apparent even if ppl who do care are involved

seems silly to group so many into one judgement like that, when you actually have no idea what's really going on with the people or their situations/thoughts/'care' anyway

not that simple my friend

·
Registered
239 Posts
Do you have a picture of your FAKE JEM... cuz i've been tempted to purchase one and hang it in my room... LoL.... REALLY i would like to see that inlay in a pic... can i trust these chinnese sellers, any experience ?

·
Registered
7,559 Posts
extremist777 said:
Do you have a picture of your FAKE JEM... cuz i've been tempted to purchase one and hang it in my room... LoL.... REALLY i would like to see that inlay in a pic... can i trust these chinnese sellers, any experience ?
I would love to but I don't have a digicam I always sneak out the digicam from my office.... Can only do it if my boss is on leave.... And the chinese buyer I met is good and honest.... These chinese sellers are trustable ... business have been in their culture for many centuries

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.