Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive just come in from a trip to the pub, decided to go to bed, then come into my bedroom and spoil that plan.
i see the computer there, ready waiting and think "ill just see what the jemsiters have said cos u never know"

before i know it, ive been on here an hour!! Which then results in me being tired all tomorrow! its a disease i swear! i think doctors should be informed of jems-itis cos it seems to be pretty bad! i notice Dee has the same thing going on, and im sure a few others do that i dont notice post quite so much.

help me!!!

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Lol.....it's called J.A.S. Jemsite Addition Syndrome:)

I started this thread a few months after I joined in 05.
http://www.jemsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37407

A year later I became a moderator which certainly didn't help matters at all:lol: It's uncurable timi, but I think you already know that :D

JAS = no cure
GAS = no cure

JAS adds to GAS
GAS adds to JAS

Ya can't win:lol: Just give in:lol:

Better call in the men in the white coats to put you in a 24 hour lockdown padded cell with NO PC, cuz otherwise you're a goner:lol:

·
Registered
921 Posts
I joined this site on March 18th of this year. This will be my 690th post. How is this freakin' possible? I justify it b/c I don't watch t.v. When my best friend calls me, she complains I'm always on-line (she can hear me typing in the background).

Funny thing is I used to read. I don't do very much of that anymore.

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
I'm not as bad as I was, but that'd because I just don't have as much time. It's great interacting with people about stuff you're interested in. I hardly know anybody in real life that are into guitars and stuff, everyone is into football :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
921 Posts
Yeah, I have the problem, too. Except for the guitar shop that I hang out at and go to for lessons. They about close the shop when I come around, cause I go in and harrass the store staff. Actually, they like me there. I'm a real smart ass.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
I have also spent about 6 grand since joining JEMSITE.
8O wow! this post made me stop and add it up and am just over $ 15,000 here8O

I had no idea:lol:

But it's money WELL spent just the same;) Because these investments only go up in value:D It doesn't go away or go to waste and can be gainfully used for years unlike say.........a drug habit or buying a wedding ring:lol:

BTW - Andy, does your mind EVER leave the gutter??? :lol:

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Let's see, since I've been at Jemsite it's been:

RG550LB from Eric at Eric's Guitars $450
RG550 at pawn $175
RG770 $550
Keeley TS9DX $250
Teese RMC3 $275
Dimarzio X2N, AN, PAF Pro $210
BOSS CE-2 $150
BBE Sonic Maximizer $100

Total = $2160

All that were bought because of excess GAS from Jemsite. But then again, I'm young, so that's alot of money for me.

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
And there is NO WAY I'm totalling how much of spent on guitars since visiting this site for fear of realising what I could've spent it on (like... a small island in the canaries) :lol:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts