Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOO HOOOOOO!!!

I've just gotten a delivery of some very special plectrums..........................

Under the cover of night, they arrived in this heavily armored super protective ultra light speed shipping case!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim, you absolutely RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

It's gotten me thinking again along the lines of Jemsite merchandise (ie: plectrums/tee shirts, or??:rolleyes:)

There wouldn't happen to be any serious interest out there for (said items) would there???????????

Serious = 2.b - Deeply interested!!

???????????? Welll??? If so, now would be a good time to speak up ;O)

Glen, we came pretty close to getting the tee's going last year. If there is enough interest, what would be the possiblilties of getting it rolling again?? :rolleyes: And plectrums too!?!!?!!! It's getting that time of year to be thinking about Christmas presents ;O}

And Jim, you truly are the best!!! My face is breaking with a smile!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! You are such a cool and good person and I am proud (and very lucky) to be your friend and one of your partners in crime!!!!!!!!!

*grabs tissue*

BTW - there was a little something else in the armored case as well...............

ps - Glen, if this is going somewhere you didn't want to go, please remember that it's all Jim's fault :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Cool!! I love the picks!! Some t-shirts would rule too!! I'd be all over it like mud on a pig!! Don't forget the "What do I know? I'm just a dork in a forest" T-shirt as well Jimbo! ;) :D

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
There wouldn't happen to be any serious interest out there for (said items) would there???????????
The picks are a nice novelty item, but how usable are they? Unless we can get "Jemsite" printed on Dunlop Jazz III Ultex picks I couldn't use 'em. All other picks totally suck after using the Ultex J3's for the last few months.

I'd like a Jemsite T-shirt, though, I would wear one with pride.

BTW - there was a little something else in the armored case as well...............
Oh yeah? :)

·
Registered
515 Posts
If you got them in the same size as the Jazz III's I would deffo pick some up. Its probably asking too much here, but we NEED them in super bright silly colours!!

As for the T-shirt, I would have to see it first but its a great idea! Stickers too, Just silly collectable things to show our pride in the forum.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
973 Posts
ah i like the picks, what size thickness are the picks, i like around 0.8 - 0.9, would it be possible to order to uk and what prices etc yadda yadda :)

·
Premium Member
11,482 Posts
we did 3 dunlop pic thicknesses each a different color... sorta like fender med, heavy, extra heavy from what i recall... glen

·
Super Moderator
9,700 Posts
There were thin yellow ones besides the pink and green ones, but I didn't order them because I don't play thin picks. I should have gotten them anyway, to just throw in the occasional case :lol:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Unfortunately for me, I pretty much only use Jazz III's. The T-shirts, however, I would definitely be down for. (Especially if we got a swirl design like that batch a while ago)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts