Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I wasn't sure where to put this since we don't have an artist forum on here. But I thought I'd just ask, does anybody know where I can get ahold of some Jennifer Batten stuff? I went to her site, batten.com and listened to some of the clips on it. Holy crap...lady can melt faces. I tried looking for her performance with Michael Jackson at superbowl 27 but...lol...that was 1993, there's nothing online. I'd definately compare the stuff I heard to some of Steve's stuff at the time, like if you listen to The Reaper off of The Elusive Light and Sound (Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey soundtrack), Jen gets almost the exact same tone on her CD songs. It's pretty ridiculous. Anyway, thought I'd ask since you can't find ANY of her stuff these days. I think she's the only one who can justify females being as good as guys on an axe. And her old Tutt RG was pretty sweet lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.