Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Washburn N4, Ibanez Jem, Suhr Standard, Fender Stratocaster
20 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. Can’t find it to stream or download, and the physical USB is sold out everywhere. Has anyone uploaded it anywhere? Or has one to sell? So frustrating it’s not been put on iTunes or something like Vai does with his Naked tracks.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Satriani is pretty tight on his material... Years ago there were lot of backing tracks for his music on guitarbackintrack.com, (some good/some bad) but he made them take them down. The "stripped" backing tracks are on youtube now, but no download links:

I used to use youtube downloaders, but they are risky with malware and viruses, etc.. I wouldn't know which ones to trust. I'd rather pay Joe for the tracks, but there are no download links or anything under the videos.

·
Registered
Washburn N4, Ibanez Jem, Suhr Standard, Fender Stratocaster
20 Posts
The only Stripped tracks I can find are the SWTA ones. There was 3 cd’s worth of backing tracks from newer albums released on a USB stick, but none of these seem to be available unfortunately. I want things like Nineteen Eighty, Premonition, Littleworth Lane etc...

I’m hoping someone will be kind enough to upload them somewhere if they’re not going to be released officially. Seems a bit of a strange to not make them more widely available. Maybe they’ll release a second batch so I’ll be able to buy one!

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know what you mean, would be nice to get the set. Premonition is one I like to jam with, but not too fond of the weird little solo... Would be nice to have the stripped track and butcher it with my own wankery solo... lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts