Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
So let's say one of us finds one of these stolen guitars in a lost store and the owner is selling it at a ridiculous low price because he has to get rid of it.

Would you buy it or would you call the cops? And if so would you then find the way to give it back to Satch (let's say you would get the money back) or would you keep it to yourself? ;)

I personally think I would give it back, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't love to own a "Pearly" or that I can't understand why some piece of **** would try to steal it. :)

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
if that ever happend i'd buy it and contact satch and give it back. If i lost a guitar it'd ruin me . I love my guitars, they have a deep sentimental vaule to me .

So hell yeah i'd get it back to him.

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
zEr0 said:
So let's say one of us finds one of these stolen guitars in a lost store and the owner is selling it at a ridiculous low price because he has to get rid of it.

Would you buy it or would you call the cops? And if so would you then find the way to give it back to Satch (let's say you would get the money back) or would you keep it to yourself? ;)

I personally think I would give it back, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't love to own a "Pearly" or that I can't understand why some piece of **** would try to steal it. :)
One of Zakk's guitars was stolen, that was found in a pawnshop and later returned to him.

Regards

André

·
Registered
446 Posts
If I found a stolen guitar for cheap (key word there, cheap), I would buy it and return it to the owner if I could, no matter who the owner was, or whether they're famous or not. All I would ask for in return would be that they do the same for me if I lost my guitar, or for other people who lost their guitars.

If I couldn't afford to buy it, I would at least let the owner know where it was.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.