Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm confused. Jono on the Jp boards put this up:

For those that expressed an interest - I've finally got some info out of Sound Control.

I spoke to a guy in the store and he told me that you had to drop into the store and pre-register. I said that was impractical and could I not do it any other way. After disappearing off to ask someone else, he eventually returned and said that he'd take my name and email address over the phone instead (So don't let anyone else tell you they can't!!!) Apparently they email you a registration number that you have to print out and take with you. Also you pay £2 on the door, which goes to a music charity.

The number of the music store in London is

020 7631 4200

so I'd get dialling if you want to go. Apparently there is a lot of interest and space is limited.

I rang them up but she said it was first come first served and told me just to get there early.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've emailed them regarding the whole 'how to get in' thing, hopefully someone will clear it up...this doesn't seem very well organised if they're expecting people to book without saying anything about it in their website.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.