Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Js model or Jem model

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Well, I'm full of surprises. I actually think that JEMs are technically more versatile. The reason why I defended the JS before was because it had PAF style pickups on them. I was making an earlier comparison to EVOs, which I definitely am not a fan of. Give me a JEM with Paf Pros or Breeds and I'll say, "Hell yeah!":wink:

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Kamikaze_1 said:
No surprise, judging by your nickname. :wink:
lol.....yeah I suppose......I've played many models of both JS & Jems.......the JS's just don't do it for me. I'll prolly get flamed for this, but I don't like the rounded look of the JS body either.....but what it really comes down to is playablily / versatility. Looks are secondary;)

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
No one should get flamed for their personal preference. Its just stupid. They should get flamed when they do stupid things (I.e attacking people with unnecessary comments, starting a fight...):wink:.
I agree, looks are secondary. I've seen people with butt-ugly old Fenders that refuse to trade for anything else.

·
Registered
7,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kamikaze_1 said:
Well, I'm full of surprises. I actually think that JEMs are technically more versatile. The reason why I defended the JS before was because it had PAF style pickups on them. I was making an earlier comparison to EVOs, which I definitely am not a fan of. Give me a JEM with Paf Pros or Breeds and I'll say, "Hell yeah!":wink:
No wonder the Jem 7dbk ....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.