Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah did the artwork myself, kinda like the blackdog in places but its nigh on impossible to replicate the bdg so i made most of it up. I think close up it looks kinda average but the further away you get, say 10feet then it looks awesome as it shines in the light.

But overall im pleased with the outcome, tough sh#t really, its permanent metallic marker, lol

I got rid of the JSX basically for two reasons, too loud and didnt like the sound believe it or not. A couple of years ago i played on a peavey 5150 and i thought "thats the sound i want" but couldnt afford it at the time.

Since then ive been told its the 6L6`s in the 5150 that gives it that BROWN tone, which i didnt find in the JSX, was quite disappointed to say the least.

But im getting on ok with the vox vt50, i have a big bad wah on the way too, yipee.!

But thanks for the comments guys.!

·
Registered
41 Posts
nice my friend, i take it they were the ones you got on #*@y. Not that keen on the jsx then, i was the same myself and opted for a marshall jvm 210c and it sounds great. You won't be disappointed with the big bad wah though, got one a few days ago, and a time machine and it's the best wah i've used hands down.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts