Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
I am sorry to have to say but I feel this is a scam!!!
I have reported this to **** - I asked the seller for pictures and when they were sent I realised I had seen the exact same pictures before on a previous listing!!!
I could be wrong but a JS10th in this condition at this price with a private auction is too dodgy.
I hope you have not parted with any money yet - but if it is genuine then you have got one hell of a guitar!!!

· Registered
40 Posts
Sorry but still think this is a definate scam!!!!

I have been sent many supposed emails from **** but they have been scams!!

This seller had zero feedback. We have a saying in the UK if it smells like **it, looks like **it, then it probably is **it!!!!

Ask yourself a mint condition Chromeboy for £1016 - don't think so my friend.

· Registered
40 Posts
I think this is the best policy. I am sure **** will confirm the email you have received is not genuine. I can't remember but I think the pictures of this guitar have been used in a previous **** scam. These people really are scum!!!. Rich at Ibanez Rules has a really good section on **** scams. I suggest anyone who is thinking of buying from **** look this up. I know **** gets a bad press but I have bought many items from **** and have never been stitched up although I have come close!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.