Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to save the money and not get the high dollar 7V7. I am really excited though to be getting this 7 string!

I love the black and green look and can't wait to get it. I had it shipped over night so tomorrow via FedEx!

Wife is out of town so i'll be rocking'!

I'll put the money I saved towards an older JEM or maybe the JS1200 to go with my other two JS guitars.

I'm really fired up! Can't wait to get it!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, I just cancelled my order. The place I bought it from pron=mised over night delivery and then said "Sorry, it didn't make it out so it will have to be Monday".

So, I said "Fine but I will get refunded the shipping right?" he said he would do free shipping to make up for it. Then about an hour later he calls back and said he wouldn't be able to ship the guitar until Tuesday meaning I wouldn't get it until Wednesday so I said "Screw it"

Guitar seems to be snake bit so... I am going to wait and see. Either go ahead and get it later in the week or just save up for the 7V7.

I am so bummed. They said it was ready to go then claimed it needed to be set up then said it would take several more days. I have to go out of town for two days so I took it as a sign to wait.

·
Registered
806 Posts
get the 7V7. A much more expensive but a much better guitar. I had a UV70P and mine was horrible. It had to be sent back to the distributor and that was then sent back to Ibanez.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts