Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I thought it was cool...but where is the guitar solo?!? ;o)

Some very cool harmonies in there...what did you use for the drums? are they live?

I think the mix is pretty good but in my humble opinion I think the guitars are a little overpowering...I think that the drums and basss need to be a little more prominent...the guitar parts are cool - I just felt that the guitars were a little overpowering in the mix...

Nice work on the song!!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought it was cool...but where is the guitar solo?!? ;o)

Some very cool harmonies in there...what did you use for the drums? are they live?

I think the mix is pretty good but in my humble opinion I think the guitars are a little overpowering...I think that the drums and basss need to be a little more prominent...the guitar parts are cool - I just felt that the guitars were a little overpowering in the mix...

Nice work on the song!!!
Thanks a lot!

Initially I was planning on not adding any leads or solos to this track, but today I gave it a try and worked out some leads/solos and I will add them once I finished with them.

I used Addictive Drums with the Metal AdPak.

Thanks again for listening and your feedback, I appreciate it!

Lars

·
Registered
247 Posts
from 3.40 forward some parts are a little out of synch, you should try to edit that parts to make them tighter

what about putting some layers of fx ? like some subtle spacy keyboards ? it would make it fuller sounding

what did you use for guitar tones ?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
from 3.40 forward some parts are a little out of synch, you should try to edit that parts to make them tighter

what about putting some layers of fx ? like some sublte spacy keyboards ? it would make it fuller sounding

what did you using for guitar tones ?
Thanks!

Yeah, on the last riff I have problems especially with the short 16th note run, still gotta practice that in order to get it cleaner and tighter.

I will add some leads, but probably no synths on this track.

I used a POD HD500 for the guitars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts