Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well i got dis guitar off of e-bay (saw on here probly some of you) so now it was so strange the strings were so weird rusted up the ass too lol and i took the back plate off and they had the beads in there and went up throgh the remelo and on the tuners... i duno hwo they did that. Now i have got my tremlo fixed i fixed it some how Lol i figured out today that i had to have super light strings to make it work. So now all i need to fix is the buzzing noise and the locking nuts. so witch kind of locking nuts should i get i have a rg320 i really love it its got a pretty good sound of what i can see and also how do i lower the pickups .. thx

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah my guitar teacher fixed it today ile get a vid of it maybe today or tommrow of me n show yall if its better
kk? but when i pull up on the wammy bar it dosent go up all the way lol

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
well on floyd rose you need to put 9 42 for optimal i think
Optimal what? The only time string gauge makes a difference for a locking trem is if the string is too thick to be securely clamped by the locking nut but that can be remedied by using a slightly longer screw.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
k well i orderd the actchely nut from one of my local guitar stores cant wait to put it on yay! man cant wait will it detune nomore since im getting anew one? cuz like when i do the fine tuners on anystring everything detunes so when i get the nut fix will it not do it anymore :p thx

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dude, fix you location please. As far as tightening one string all the others will go flat. Its how they work.
strange when i tune a guitar that has a trem at guitar center the stirngs wont lossen or maybe i just never notice it Lol this is my frist trem type guitar btw n i got the location why do i have to do that?

·
Registered
355 Posts
helps out for advice i think. if someone is in england, they wont bother suggesting you go to Joe's Guitar Repair Shop thats just down street from their house. im sure there are more reasons, but that one sticks out to me.

·
Super Moderator
7,288 Posts
strange when i tune a guitar that has a trem at guitar center the stirngs wont lossen or maybe i just never notice it Lol this is my frist trem type guitar btw n i got the location why do i have to do that?
Also, please try some punctuation and perhaps some sentence structure? Your current posting style makes your posts hard to follow.

Thanks in advance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts