Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Literally JUST ordered an RG7321 with Buy It Now off an Irish Guitar Shop on evilbay. I don't know what the general feeling on this guitar is, obviously it's a cheap model, but I didn't want the floyd of the 1527, and at £250 it was too good a bargain to miss. It seems like it would be a good axe to mod after using it as a starter 7, maybe with a Tone Zone or Blaze Custom in there along with an Air Norton.

Annoyingly, my Mum messed up the paypal payment, selecting back funds instead of credit card, so I have to wait for those to clear before the payment goes through. Nevertheless, I'm greatly looking forward to it. I wasn't sure about 7s at first, but they just kept feeling more right each time I played them in shops.

I'll keep you guys posted when this comes and tell you what I think of it. Can anyone share their experiences with this axe?

Mark.

·
Super Moderator
9,731 Posts
Welcome to the club! You'll like that guitar, and it is very easy to upgrade the pickups on it. Ibanez makes a fantastic 7 string neck, very easy to get used to coming from a 6, and very comfortable in its own right.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts