Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
happy day , will post better pics when i have a better chance
lovely guitar though :)
will post some sound clips of this my custom rg and jem when i get back to aus (in uk hence the j custom)

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
plays really well, was set up just about right all i had to do was drop the trem about a mm.feals really sweet to play , i really like the frets , sound wise only have the memory of going through a line 6 in the shop and it did sound good , well balanced and very powerfull. more than that i cant say as im in the uk on holiday and my amps and alike are in australia so i will just have to wait a few more weeks .
really happy with my purchase and had to sell a fender on the hurry up to get it but it was worth it, ok im back of to play (acoustically) some more :)

ps the vine is so cool :)

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Nice guitar man!! and oh yeah.. welcome to the J-Custom club!! Just becareful though, J-Customs are known to 'cause GAS.

technomancer said:
Oh you're killing me. My RG8670DR arrived from Japan today, but it's still sitting boxed while I let the temp even out. This is painful ;)
Technomancer: Was that the RG8670DR in the Ishibashi U-Box?

·
Registered
675 Posts
buddroyce said:
Nice guitar man!! and oh yeah.. welcome to the J-Custom club!! Just becareful though, J-Customs are known to 'cause GAS.

Technomancer: Was that the RG8670DR in the Ishibashi U-Box?
Yup, that's the one.

Now that I've got it I think I'm going to watch for a TB or BX. Definite GAS. I love this thing, and still can't believe I scored it for ~$1300. I'll be posting a thread as soon as I take some pics.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.