Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
I like it but was hoping they would have chosen a different (original) color. I'm not super stoked on having perfectly matching guitars, and I already have a 7VWH. Still, it is a very nice axe!

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I want one too but at the same time you can get guitars that are a lot better for the same price, so I'm not really too interested but damn..so much GAS!

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
Beautiful guitars, and I seriously contemplated picking one up. However, after some introspection, I just realized I'm not into a guitar that's that ornate, nor does it really have the features and wood combos I want. I'm not into vine inlays, gold hardware, pearloid, etc. Beautiful, but not my thing.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Honestly, I'm a huge UV fan, but this guitar is a nice base for a project guitar imho :D

Swirl & black hardware and it rocks :D

I'm sure it plays fine, but the guitar needs some modding :mrgreen:

Regards,

JP

PS Or maybe a "meme guitar", witch a collage of all the meme characters :mrgreen: Since it is white one can get creative with a permanent marker :p

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I will say that for some reason, I prefer the Blaze pickups in my UV to the Evos in my 7VWH. This solves that, but I still play my 7V more and I think it's because I'm not really into the 7th string.

·
Vendor
26,554 Posts
Hurry up and pay for it, they're all in ;)

You'll get the email in a couple days, I'm finishing up the evil paperwork that has to be done this time of year, then I'll be ready to start firing these out.

They're superb. The nut radius match of this new thru mount 7 nut is just perfect, which is a huge quality improvement on it's own!!, and the wound strings are strobe intonated perfect right out of the box. I checked every one, and this should mean the next batch of VWH's are fixed also and will intonate now, I hope. The unwounds were a little flat so I set a couple just to make sure they do, and while it's a different intonation pattern than the typical UV, they intonate perfect. The lo pro radius probably too flat as usual, but that can be corrected.

The worst piece of rosewood of the 9 would be top shelf on any guitar, everything from black to dark chocolate with deep redish highlights. Fretwork reminds me of older Prestige. They are very nice.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts