Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys just sold my mercedes 2003 sl55 AMG, to buy my wife a new SUV due to a new born baby, i'll miss that car owend it for the last 5 years.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well family first guys, what can i do, got two kids now, hardly driven that car, i sold it with 32000 miles on it thats a very very low miles, use to drive it only on weekend, well i got 2009 ML 350 STILL OK.(but can't comper to that V-8 kompressor super chareged ).
thats life.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Poor shame to let that baby go, and even more so to replace it with an ML. I'm not a fan and have had bad exp, for the price range I'd rather go with a Porsche Cayenne, to me that is a beast of an SUV with class.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Shaibanez...dude, i feel your pain. I sold my Monaro coupe i rebuilt from the ground up...you name it, i did it......big block chev, mini tubs, full manual t400.......every nut and bolt was replaced or refinished.....but alas....along came child number 2 and the house was getting cramped so the decision was made to get the family a bigger house....... i cried like a baby when that car drove away.......seriously..i cried.....that car had seem the worst and best times of my life....... i hope letting your AMG go will be less painful than my experience!!! Best of luck with the family mate:)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Poor shame to let that baby go, and even more so to replace it with an ML. I'm not a fan and have had bad exp, for the price range I'd rather go with a Porsche Cayenne, to me that is a beast of an SUV with class.
yea , actualy i was thinking on getting the cayenne, my wife did't like it, so we got the ML.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shaibanez...dude, i feel your pain. I sold my Monaro coupe i rebuilt from the ground up...you name it, i did it......big block chev, mini tubs, full manual t400.......every nut and bolt was replaced or refinished.....but alas....along came child number 2 and the house was getting cramped so the decision was made to get the family a bigger house....... i cried like a baby when that car drove away.......seriously..i cried.....that car had seem the worst and best times of my life....... i hope letting your AMG go will be less painful than my experience!!! Best of luck with the family mate:)
O man for you its even harder, you rebuild it, i did nothing, sorry to hear that bro.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
:( that sucks.

You know, growing up my parents only owned coupe's. I think they just put up with the folding down of the front seats and awkward positions they had to get in to strap us kids in the back.

As soon as I grew up though the coupe's disappeared, and both got 2 seater convertibles. lol.

Should've stood your ground! Car stays, kids in the boot. hehe :D

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:( that sucks.

You know, growing up my parents only owned coupe's. I think they just put up with the folding down of the front seats and awkward positions they had to get in to strap us kids in the back.

As soon as I grew up though the coupe's disappeared, and both got 2 seater convertibles. lol.

Should've stood your ground! Car stays, kids in the boot. hehe :D
he he, i should've try that ,but what can i do car had to go.

·
Registered
336 Posts
well family first guys, what can i do, got two kids now, hardly driven that car, i sold it with 32000 miles on it thats a very very low miles, use to drive it only on weekend, well i got 2009 ML 350 STILL OK.(but can't comper to that V-8 kompressor super chareged ).
thats life.
Let's see pics of the new ML !!

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Yep, I finally sold my MX5 18 months ago, and traded it in for a Ford Fiesta!

I really miss it. It wasn't as expensive, or interesting as some of the other cars listed here, but I really loved that car.

I feel your pain brother.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts