Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im excited i just started a new job. Im working for EDS as a covisint help desk agent. Covisint is a portal several automotive companies use for parts bidding, etc., so Im just doing general tech support, security, and connectivity stuff, but it pays good for this area. The best part is all the downtime to browse jemsite. Im really loving it. Id just like to give a big shout out to all my bud's at jemsite for supporting me through all the crap Ive went through in the past year. Ive got a hot date tonight as well. Just to add as soon as i save some dough im gonna try and purchase my first jem! Just trying to keep my fingers crossed. thanks for everything guys!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Congrats dude, sounds like things are picking up for ya. My mum works for EDS here in England as a software architect. It's an American company so I assume its the same one? Electronic Data Systems?

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes its the Same company electronic data systems, founded by none other than Ross Perot. Thankfully he currently has nothing to do with the company which is by the way a fortune 100 business. Im having fun playing on jemsite for the time being! lol

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Congratz. I got me a job to, though its just for summer. And I get paid a fairly low wage. Sucky, but when your sixteen you don't have much choice. Ah well, I get enough hours anyway. Good luck with getting a Jem! What one are you thinking about?

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
gmeanie said:
I wouldn't play to much @ work.
Us IT peeps no what your doing all the time ;)
We are allowed to actually! We just arent allowed to view "inappropriate sites or check email. Thats why Im loving it so much

1 - 15 of 15 Posts