Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sure maybe it is because I grew up longing to own the colorful jems in my 1993 Ibanez catalog, but I love the ESP Kamikaze. Sold it years ago. With the price hikes I'll probly never get to own another, but what a cool looking guitar. Especially the neon green one! Anyone with me on this?

·
Registered
675 Posts
Well, I'm not gonna say it will ever out-do a UVMC, or anything like that but yeah....I've got a thing for the Kami's.....The neon green ones are ok but the Kami 2 (blue,red,silver and white)...Thats the one I jones for. Thank God my good buddy has one. All I need to do is visit him and get my fix.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The nut sure was wide on it, 1 and 3/4, whew! Like shred-classical or something. I think that is what finally drove me mad about it. Well that and the solid maple body making it weigh more than any Les Paul could dream of weighing hehe.

·
Banned
9,291 Posts
Well, I'm not gonna say it will ever out-do a UVMC, or anything like that but yeah....I've got a thing for the Kami's.....The neon green ones are ok but the Kami 2 (blue,red,silver and white)...Thats the one I jones for. Thank God my good buddy has one. All I need to do is visit him and get my fix.
Yep--the Kamikaze 2!!! I played George's after a show in Nov '87 and loved it. Maybe it's because he just showed that axe to the world on that tour, or because George let me play his--it'll always be my favorite.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Yep--the Kamikaze 2!!! I played George's after a show in Nov '87 and loved it. Maybe it's because he just showed that axe to the world on that tour, or because George let me play his--it'll always be my favorite.
I remember that tour! I absolutely freaked when he came out on stage with that thing!

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I really want to do a 2 tone rising sun RG for my next project now!!! maybe green??? OMG,, that star shaped ESP!??!?! I love star shaped bodies. GGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!8O

1 - 16 of 16 Posts