Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all you metalheads (including me :p) ... I suppose you know King Diamond, right? Well, I've just discovered he's a nice storyteller:

Long live to the King!! :D

·
Registered
394 Posts
At least he can keep it afloat.

"The Family Ghost" is one of the most interesting songs lyrics,guitars,voice, and mood wise ever!

The paint sceme in the video is much better than the meaty one any day.

Always an interesting voice though.

(note the reverb)

·
Registered
536 Posts
Haven't heard much of their music, and I think its pretty good, not my fav metal band though. Heard they used a lot of mixed meters and weird stuff like that.

Didn't watch much of the link either, because it's too long. :smile:

Isn't he a satanist or something like that?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Isn't he a satanist or something like that?
As far as I know, he is. But many of his lyrics are about fancy stories. I personally listen to his music because of "the music", I rarely focus in his lyrics.

Religious beliefs should not be an obstacle to enjoy any kind of music ;)

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
what? you didnt know the guitarist?andy la rocque (or how do i write it?)he is one of the best!played in death and other great bands.please listen to him if your interested in good music.and a satanist?please come on.in music it is all show and nothing serious,just to profocate or shock some sensetive people.please think! and have fun ofcourse!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Yeah I know a bit about La Rocque (sp lol?) because Death is one of my fav bands and I know Chuck liked him a lot. But I really should check KD out a lot more than I have.

As for the satanist thing, I don't really care if he is or isn't, but I just heard some people call him that and I wasn't sure if it was true because the same thing is said about Slayer.

And I don't give a flying turd about the lyrics either, otherwise I wouldn't listen to Cannibal Corpse :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts