Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw this on the bay..... Item number: 150338912282
How nice does it look in white with body binding?? Is there any way I could send my UV to the custom shop to get the same treatment?
Ohhh the GAS :(
Hope you enjoy guys

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good to see religion has not touched it aye!! Hahaha

Got no idea who he is!!! Just love the look of binding on a white body... just looks killer!!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Thank you I was wondering whose it would be. I don't think if I was an endorser with access to the LACS I'd be selling off my guitars.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
JIs there any way I could send my UV to the custom shop to get the same treatment?
The short answer is no, unless you're an endorser and have access to the custom shop to begin with.

You're better off just getting a new body made just like it. I believe ET Guitars is in your neck of the woods. They're a sponsor here so their contact info is around here somewhere.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you I was wondering whose it would be. I don't think if I was an endorser with access to the LACS I'd be selling off my guitars.
Cool as mate!!:) Id sooner sell a kidney before letting an LACS go!!! The world is a weird place ay?????? *shakes head and shrugs shoulders*

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The short answer is no, unless you're an endorser and have access to the custom shop to begin with.

You're better off just getting a new body made just like it. I believe ET Guitars is in your neck of the woods. They're a sponsor here so their contact info is around here somewhere.
Hey toneboy!!

Im not liking your short answer...do you have a long one instead hahaha:)

Ive been in touch with ET regarding an inlay design ive almost perfected...should be really cool so when it happens, ill post up some pics for y'all viewing pleasure ;)

·
Banned
2,575 Posts
aye that looks great with the binding,yeah im sure some luthier will be able to sort your uv.wish i could get my mits on one of those ibanez pink-lined cases for my vdy :(

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
aye that looks great with the binding,yeah im sure some luthier will be able to sort your uv.wish i could get my mits on one of those ibanez pink-lined cases for my vdy :(
Ill be doing my own version of a universe..with binding of course... ETs the way!!!
Heads up people!!! ibanez777vbk wants a case.....put ya collective heads together and help a brother out!!! :)

·
Banned
2,575 Posts
Ill be doing my own version of a universe..with binding of course... ETs the way!!!
Heads up people!!! ibanez777vbk wants a case.....put ya collective heads together and help a brother out!!! :)
ah good man (top man) :) i did avertise for 1 but no bites :( keep your eyes n ears open folks,thanks

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ah good man (top man) :) i did avertise for 1 but no bites :( keep your eyes n ears open folks,thanks
Do you mean that your dy has no case?? 8O How do you store your pride and joy??

That is an extreme hate of mine...guitars with no case is like a car with no engine...... just wrong!!!

·
Banned
2,575 Posts
Do you mean that your dy has no case?? 8O How do you store your pride and joy??

That is an extreme hate of mine...guitars with no case is like a car with no engine...... just wrong!!!
its a bit of a long story but the guy i got the vdy off didnt have origanal case,so he said i could keep the case off the rg2550z (prestige case) which was part of the deal,but as you know rg 2550z and 777's have different neck joints so the vdy doesnt fit in the prestige case gggrrr typical lol.i do have a gigbag so all is not lost,anyways i dont keep my guitar in its case.its left on its stand after playing,i live in a smoke free home,yes still off the smokes :) and the guitar is rubbed down with a soft cloth after playing.also i live alone so theres vertualy no chance of the guitar being dameged ie wife or gf running around tidying up knocking stuff all over or kids running around ect,so all's safe lol :)

·
Registered
940 Posts
Hey toneboy!!

Im not liking your short answer...do you have a long one instead hahaha:)

Ive been in touch with ET regarding an inlay design ive almost perfected...should be really cool so when it happens, ill post up some pics for y'all viewing pleasure ;)
What's this? I'm waiting to see this design now...

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What's this? I'm waiting to see this design now...
Its a secret but im willing to take my time and be super happy with it!! It going to cost me a fair bit because of all the extras i want on it.....im not made of money unfortunately so its going to take longer than planned...... its based on a uv and thats all i can say for now!!! :p

·
Registered
940 Posts
Its a secret but im willing to take my time and be super happy with it!! It going to cost me a fair bit because of all the extras i want on it.....im not made of money unfortunately so its going to take longer than planned...... its based on a uv and thats all i can say for now!!! :p
Any chance of a Thread following your progress any time soon?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts