Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ya folks,
One of those intimate moments with the Instrument. And when you think your not being recorded..But you are..
Played on my Kiesel Guitars Carvin Guitars Blue Mist metallic DC600. Seymour Duncan P-rails Humbuckers. And the full Carvin Amplifiers Legacy 3 on full Tube saturation..Live sound...
Plz subscribe to my youtube channel to support the Musica..

·
Registered
72 Posts
Oh, so great man, overtones all over the place! And your playing is incredible, perfectly suits Legacy tone. Very sensual improvisation! Loved it all.
Wish I had this amp too :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, so great man, overtones all over the place! And your playing is incredible, perfectly suits Legacy tone. Very sensual improvisation! Loved it all.
Wish I had this amp too :)
Oh thank you bud for the kind comments..
Ya i chose the L3 for a reason..It suits my style of play. And let me tell you its not easy to play it at high volumes..The L3 is very articulate and clear..The slightest mistake is in your face...You need to be on the dime with your playing...

Regards

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yep, I get ya, playing in front of a cranked-up amp could be underwhelming if guitarist is not used to that volume or not in good terms with his technique. But you're nailing it with a twinkle in the eye, conducting every emotion. :)

Cheers, again!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, I get ya, playing in front of a cranked-up amp could be underwhelming if guitarist is not used to that volume or not in good terms with his technique. But you're nailing it with a twinkle in the eye, conducting every emotion. :)

Cheers, again!
Cheers!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts