Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi people! I would like to get a Legacy combo, but for some US$40.00 of shipping the importation laws of my country (Mexico) do not allow me to buy it, make it sent to a normal importations service address within the US and then import it directly to my home, the law states normal importations are under US$1000.00 and the combo is just 1 cent under that limit, it would be totally Ok IF Carvin didn't charge for shipping!!!! the shipping is added to those US999.99 dollars.... the final total makes US$1040.00.... am over the limit!!!!!!! I can't buy it the regular way, am still able to buy it, but it requires the intervention of an authorized importations agent in Mexico City... that charges as if the amp was the only job in his life! the other option is the Legacy head, but am not interested in a 4x12 cab, is it possible to use the Legacy head with the 2x12 Legacy extension cabinet??? Carvin says the extension is meant to be used with the combo, I would buy in a 1st order the head..... and weeks later the cabinet... thanx!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.