Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mind you they're a bit hard to find used in the netherlands, but do you guys think it's worth it?

It's the head btw, and it's in mint condition...

Thanks in advance!

Joe

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I'd say that's worth it, it's cheaper than new for UK pricing (900 EUR equates to £619 which is pretty good), in US money it works out at $1078 which probably isn't so good but everything guitar related (esp. Ibanez and Carvin) seems to be cheaper in the US anyway.

If you've tried it and like it I say buy it :)

·
Registered
1,629 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I don't know if you speak (or read) dutch, Rufus, but it says that they are still looking for dealers in the Netherlands...

BTW The quoted price for the Legacy is 50EUR more than in Germany...so it will save you a trip to Frankfurt

·
Registered
589 Posts
eviltwin said:
I don't know if you speak (or read) dutch, Rufus, but it says that they are still looking for dealers in the Netherlands...

BTW The quoted price for the Legacy is 50EUR more than in Germany...so it will save you a trip to Frankfurt
yeah yeah, don't understand a word of dutch but I saw they were selling Carvin products.

I just googled "Carvin Netherlands"

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
haha good idea...looks like Carvin hasn't had a proper dealer in the Netherlands for a while, they're looking, but for now there is only a distributor. None in belgium either so Germany is the closest to actually playing one (not for me 'cause my parents live near the factory in San Diego ;) )

They did however supply Steve with a Legacy for the Metropole concerts in 2004 (don't know about 2005, probably too) which was subsequently sold here.

On a a sidenote, the DBK & VBSL Steve used for the Metropole concerts were given away to the organizer and conductor.

All of this means a Legacy would be quite rare here, 900 for a head sounds ok, but I woudl get a new one (a combo).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.