Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Here i go again, i am still looking for several original guitar tab songbooks, if you have any Hal Leonard;Cherry Lane etc... guitar tab books that you are not using anymore i would be interested. Below i will write a list with several bands that i like and know that had their transcriptions but if you have any book with a band that is not in the list you can write me too telling me about it and perhaps i would be interested. No Metal bands like Antrax, Metallica, Testament... Thanks.

Here you got the list with several examples of the guitar tab songbooks that i am looking for:

Alcatrazz
Bad English
Badlands
Bulletboys
Cinderella
Danger Danger
David Lee Roth
Def Leppard
Dokken
Dream Theater (from first title to Falling into infinity)
Eric Johnson
Europe
Ezo
George Lynch
Harem Scarem
Hurricane
Kingdom Come
Lynch Mob
Loudness
Malmsteen
Megadeth
Mr. Big
MSG
Night Ranger
Queensryche
Ratt
Riverdogs
Satriani
Steelheart
Tesla
The Cult Sonic Temple
Vai
Vince Neil
Vinnie Vincent Invasion
W.A.S.P.
White Lion
Whitesnake
Winger

Well show me what you got guys. And if someone have any official catalog with all the old books that Hal Leonard, Cherry Lane etc... had for sale i really appreciate if i can have it. Will be great to know exactly how many books they did.

I prefer a trade than to buy the books. I would like to trade your books for any of the things that i am selling right now. Please check my list of parts below and if you are interested in anything we can do a direct trade of some books for the little parts or you can use your books plus money to cover and complete the payment of a thing with higher amount.

Here you got my list of the things that i am selling, what i ask for each thing is firm but we can always talk about how to fit a fair trade for both.

- Ibanez Jem Jr WH (599 euros) New

- Hardtail bridge 6 strings Black (25 euros) New

- Hardtail bridge 7 strings Chrome (25 euros) New

- Hardtail bridge 7 strings Gold (25 euros) New

- Hardtail bridge 7 strings Black (25 euros) New

- Tunomatic bridge Gold (30 euros) New

- Gotoh Tunomatic bridge plus 3+3 tuners Chrome (75 euros) Used

Here you got a link with pictures:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/

Well i hope to find several guitar tab songbooks of the list that i wrote above plus some others that i don't know and wish you guys that you find anything that you like in my list of parts and we will be able to complete a happy trade.

Thanks so much

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.