Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is yet another victim of the university related collection thinning.

The body is from an RG521 (the neck pocket is stamped) and Jeremy at LGM has cut the Jem style handle, and re-finished it in SK pink. There are a couple of "dents" on the body, but they're only minor marks and can hardly been seen - nothing serious.
The neck is an LGM custom made jobbie with a wizard profile, dunlop 6100 frets (no ware) and a big fat slice of perfectly black ebony for the board. It's of a 2 piece, scarf joint construction and the maple is quartersawn as far as I can remember. The back of the neck is raw, unfinished maple.
The bridge pickup is a dimarzio Evolution, and the neck pickup is an Air Norton. Tuners are Kluson sealed (top quality). Knobs and switch tip are the original dimarzio ones used on the 777's. The bridge is from the 521 that this guitar is based on.

The only issue is the wiring - I never got round to working out a decent wiring scheme for the guitar, so it's a bit of a bodge job at the moment - a couple of positions are the same. 10 mins with a soldering iron could sort that, but I thought I should be as honest as possible...
Also there are no back plates, as I could never find the hardtail ones (the ones on in the pictures were from my 550, and are now back on that guitar)

Im looking to get around £550 for this, and would prefer a UK sale (but I may ship overseas at the buyers expense). The price quoted will include postage in the UK.

Apologies for the photos - shocking pink is absolutly impossible to photograph as it's fluorescent. I'll guarentee it's true 777 style shocking pink with no fading.

·
Registered
817 Posts
wow, she is beatiful, just like the fixed bridge Jem i wanted......sorry i dont have the funds for it, cause i would get it.....

·
Registered
149 Posts
thats exactly what i'm looking for except the pink color...lol
however, i think the exchange rate prohibits us from doing buisness.
what is £450 in us dollars?

·
Registered
817 Posts
data187 said:
A hefty 536.20 USD

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
data187 said:
Make me an offer, It can do no harm! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts