Ibanez JEM Forum banner
61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Not as often...more of a hobby right now. Day job pays the bills - painting creates them :)

What are you looking to have done?

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Rick / RYC - where you at? I tried texting you a while ago to the number I had about your guitar I had had forever...think maybe we both forgot about it.

Anyway - it's based and will be getting cleared in the net day or so. Hopefully Orange is still what you want.

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Here is one of those mini-guitars made from plywood I'm re-doing for my son. All the seller had were pink. And not a cool SK pink, a fleshy pink. No problem - we repaint it!

House of Kolor - Cobalt Blue

·
Registered
589 Posts
Rick / RYC - where you at? I tried texting you a while ago to the number I had about your guitar I had had forever...think maybe we both forgot about it.

Anyway - it's based and will be getting cleared in the net day or so. Hopefully Orange is still what you want.

Rodney,
Ryc has been having trouble with is ID here and hasn't been on in a while. I know he hasn't forgotten about the guitars of his you have. I'll PM you his contract info...please reach out to him.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
For anyone curious on how I spray...here is a video I made.
See me spray a base coat, followed by a clear.

Follow my channel as I will start making more of these...cutting, buffing, etc.
I'm new to the whole video thing - so I'm still playing with it!

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
It has been a while, but I am back, and couldn't be more excited. A lot of life changes! New house & new booth ready to go! I don't know if this thread will even still be active, but keep an eye our for some cool pics and videos coming in the future weeks!

61 - 80 of 82 Posts