Ibanez JEM Forum banner
81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Base done - will look very similar to this once done -putting a Matte clear on it. Won't have the orange peel look however - will be nice and smooth.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
What is a color that you have always thought a JEM should be offered in? The most feedback of the same thing - I'll do, or pick my favorite :)
Can be a solid color, pearl, transparent, flake, metallic, color shift (nothing chrome, I don't have that setup)

I want to hear you ideas!

·
Administrator
7,496 Posts
What is a color that you have always thought a JEM should be offered in? The most feedback of the same thing - I'll do, or pick my favorite :)
Can be a solid color, pearl, transparent, flake, metallic, color shift (nothing chrome, I don't have that setup)

I want to hear you ideas!
Argh I missed this post when it was first made!!!

I think the JEM should always have been available in red. I think these days it should be a red pearl or candy or something. The danger might be it'll just end up looking like an RG770DX in candy apple red though...!!!

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
Thanks fore replying! I was beginning to think my posts were not getting seen, lol. It had been several years since I posted and had stopped refinishing due to some personal things going on...getting back into it and was hoping to make this thread active again. Then as I was lookin back, seems like I started a new one for each guitar I did - might be the better way to go.

I had a RG770DX as my first Ibanez! Purple - still have the catalog from the order too. One of those I never should have sold.

I like the idea of a Candy or Pearl red! I have a few bodies laying around, and actually have some candy red. Maybe I'll give it a go!

81 - 88 of 88 Posts