Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got round to getting some graphtech saddles for my RG7321 which was eating strings at the saddles. The saddles are fine now, but I've started getting the occasional string snapping at the tuners.

I just dropped some money into this guitar, I don't mind getting some tuners if that's the last thing I need to do to get this thing to work properly, I really don't like the hardware put on korean made guitars, it's just weak as hell!

Anyway, I figured if i'm replacing them I may as well get descent locking ones, not too fussed about the autotrim ones though.
So, my question is:

Which 7 string set of locking tuners will be a direct swap for this guitar?

Cheers

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I don't think string snapping at your tuners will be cured by locking tuners, but it won't hurt as locking tuners sure are handy :) Going to slap some on my RGA121 soon.

Anyway, I have some Sperzels on one of my guitars and they're pretty much the standard in terms of locking tuners, I'm not sure if they do a 7 string pack though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.