Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i need help with two things.
1) i need a delay pedal, any suggestions? was looking at the Rocktron Short Timer Digital Delay. just need anything capable of a 320bps/.2 sec delay
2) does anyone know where i could find a replacement bridge for a bc rich warlock that could use a whammy bar? i found plenty for just plain strats but the bridge on a warlock is a raised.

·
Registered
591 Posts
jokr004 said:
2) does anyone know where i could find a replacement bridge for a bc rich warlock that could use a whammy bar? i found plenty for just plain strats but the bridge on a warlock is a raised.
When BC Rich started putting trem systems on their guitars in the 80's they were all Kahler. Not sure if Kahler is even still in business, but I'm sure you can find some used ones on E-B. From your description of your guitar, you've got the model with the stop tailpiece....just pull the tailpiece/bridge/posts and inserts and put the Kahler on. The nut is a whole different story if you want to put on a locking nut...that will require some routing and drilling.

·
Registered
736 Posts
jokr004 said:
ok, i need help with two things.
1) i need a delay pedal, any suggestions? was looking at the Rocktron Short Timer Digital Delay. just need anything capable of a 320bps/.2 sec delay
I just got a DD-3 modified by Keeley. Once again, his touch makes a big difference. I never like delay pedals (I use my rack stuff mostly). But I needed a delay pedal for my smaller set-up and he suggested that. It sounds great. More analog than a stock. I recommend it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok, I was looking at this.

It has the delay i need in the software, plus a lot of other effects. I think that I'm going to go with that because I've been looking for recording hardware/software.
What to you think.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.