Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,
I thought I'd post here to see if anyone has a decent quality STUDIO mixing console. Must have 16 or 24 channels, in/outs on each & 8 bus groups. I would also prefer a meter bridge with it.

Price is 1k -2k range used and I'm looking for something ASAP- like a Mackie, Allen & Heath, Soundcraft....etc.

Terms of Sale/Purchase: Ready to buy now. Prefer Northeast to reduce shipping charges and possible damage with our lovely shipping companies.

I'm a safe Jemsiter to deal with with lots of references.
Thanks,
Jemaholic

·
Registered
100 Posts
Have you looked into the behringer Eurodesk MX9000? They're only $999 new now from most of the online shopping places. It has 24 ins/out, and a full 24 tape returns, which is a great feature. Meter Bridge is built in. 8 Bus as well. Decent layout, and you can expand it by adding a second fairly easily. I've had mine now for a few years and haven't had a problem. Shipping sucks on big boards though, mostly because you move up to freight size. Hope that helps ya a little.

·
Premium Member
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Cronic-
I've had an MX9000 for almost 3 years and it recently died. I then attempted to get it fixed and discovered you must send it back only to Behringer for repairs. There are no authorized repair shops for this stuff in the USA, so beware.
I've basically been told by every place I talk to that it's a throughaway unit and just take the loss and buy another one or something else....

But I appreciate your 2 cents!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts