Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I am refinishing a body I bought, need afew parts, small things that hopefully I can find used from someone for a good price.. I know rich sells them new but Im wanting used first obviously lol

I need:

One Ibanez RG jack
One Ibanez RG jack backplate
One Ibanez Controls backplate
umm Hopefully thats it.. maybe some AANJ screws, the neck isnt here yet and not sure if its including them or not..

Also, if anyone knows if these parts on a 6 string will fit on a 7, because thats what it is, a RG7620 body..

Any help is appreciated, Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nick the covers and jack should fit, but the neck screws are different. They are a larger diameter and 2 of them are 1 7/16" and 2 of them are 1 3/4" or 1 9/16" depending on the set. Also the Korean and Indonesion neck ferrules are different than the Japanese. Hope this helps and good hunting :)

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright.. hopefully the neck will come with neck screws. Actually, since i ordered the body+neck from same person, he just "said" he shipped them in seperate boxes, but same day.. the body got here 2 weeks ago and no neck yet ??? anyways, maybe he even included the jack/plates too with the neck.. who knows lol

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hey nick I just picked up a trem Cover and Jack cover, but I don't need the jack cover. I paid 10 + shipping for both send me 5 and I'll send you the jack plate. Let me know if you need it. You'll have to wait until they arrive here, they just shipped yesterday.

joey

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok guys. thought I had them but guy backd out.

Heres what I really need!!

- 4 AANJ Screws
- Output jack (RG barrel one)
- Controls back plate
- Jack back plate

If anyone could sell me these all at the same time, that would be great!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well.. since im getting no help, anyone know where to go for all these parts at the same place for better than Ibanez list parts?? Universal jem doesnt have them all, and Rich sells them for CRAZY prices.. not his fault, but eh not ideal =[

Just need them for my backup RG7

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.