Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son (who just turned 4) likes those arcade games where you pilot snowmobiles and jetskis and the like. We have an Xbox, is there a game like that I could get him? He learns fast, and can drive Homer's car through Springfield in the Simpsons game, so if it's for older kids that would be fine. I just need a title to search on on that auction site or half.com

thanks!

·
Super Moderator
9,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah, you know I think I found exactly the one I couldn't pry him off of in Chuck E Cheese's. It's called Artic Thunder. I'd still like to hear if anyone knows of any others, though. Maybe something like Artic thunder but with jetskis or something.

·
Super Moderator
9,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He's got an ebony boarded Proline 1550 ;-) And, my kids have access to a Yamaha Digital Piano and Motif 6 at all times. All three daughters take piano lessons. I have turned my living room into a music room, and we all play together a few times a week. There are posters of guitar and piano chords on the walls, the whole 9 yards. :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.