Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, its that time to move off everything that I don't really play. Pictures will follow shortly:

Washburn USA Stevie Salas model. This is trans blue neck-thru. Super D in the bridge, Fender single in the middle and Duncan blade in the neck. Black Schaller locking trem. Neck finish has been removed and the neck is straight and smooth. 22 frets with rosewood board and offset dots. Comes with OHSC - $450.

LGM Jem hardtail - Shocking pink body with monkey grip. Two pink Dimarzios and hardtail bridge. Custom LGM neck - thin 1 piece maple neck with scarf joint and wizard profile. Ebony board with no inlays - only side dots. Was missing the two back covers for the control cavities, but I fabricated temporary ones. Comes with a gigbag. $700

Burny Les Paul Custom - Early 80's LP copy. Black Custom, mahogany body, double bound, all original hardware and electronics. Thin 60's style neck, super dark rosewood board - hardly any fret wear. $500

Gibson Les Paul Custom project - This is the LP that I bought from Keith a couple of years ago. LP dumpster that has been band sawed and put back together. Wine red refinned, all gold/cream hardware, GFS hot Vintage zebra's. The finish by the neck repair cracked last year and there was some finish wear by the neck where it was hung on a guitar stand - I did a quick "repaint" of the area, so it kinda looks like crap, but it is structurally secure. Comes with an SKB hardcase. John (jgcable) played this guitar, so please ask him on his opinion on the playability of this guitar. $750

Kramer Star Project - Custom air brushed body with a Kramer American neck (ESP). Origin Floyd Rose, new PAF pro and push-pull pot. Just needs to be final assembled in terms of electronics. I can ship it in 2 pieces to cut down on the shipping costs. $250

Ibanez neck thru Doug Wimbish 5 string bass. Trans blue, EMG pickups, 24 fret rosewood board with pearl/abalone inlays. Gold hardware with black knobs. Comes with original HSC. $550

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ocker/guitars/
http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...er/LP Final/
http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...er/LP Final/

The black cherry Washburn in the pictures is not for sale.

That's it for now.

You can either PM me or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gibson Les Paul Custom and Kramer Star are gone. Ibanez Doug Wimbish is on hold

Thanx guys

Still Available - Trades accepted also:

Washburn USA Stevie Salas model. This is trans blue neck-thru. Super D in the bridge, Fender single in the middle and Duncan blade in the neck. Black Schaller locking trem. Neck finish has been removed and the neck is straight and smooth. 22 frets with rosewood board and offset dots. Comes with OHSC - $450.

LGM Jem hardtail - Shocking pink body with monkey grip. Two pink Dimarzios and hardtail bridge. Custom LGM neck - thin 1 piece maple neck with scarf joint and wizard profile. Ebony board with no inlays - only side dots. Was missing the two back covers for the control cavities, but I fabricated temporary ones. Comes with a gigbag. $700

Burny Les Paul Custom - Early 80's LP copy. Black Custom, mahogany body, double bound, all original hardware and electronics. Thin 60's style neck, super dark rosewood board - hardly any fret wear. $500

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LGM Hardtail is now gone - only 2 left:

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
LGM Hardtail is now gone - only 2 left:

how well does the Schaller stay in tune?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Newbie - the Schaller stays in tune just fine. An original floyd may not fit because the regular floyd has longer locking screws than the Schaller, and the Schaller is recessed.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Newbie - the Schaller stays in tune just fine. An original floyd may not fit because the regular floyd has longer locking screws than the Schaller, and the Schaller is recessed.
Also - it weighs no more than my Fender Strat - 8.5 to 9lbs.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts