Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
ibanezcollector said:
just noticed I have been on this forum for 4 years but only 311 posts minus this one..

Anyone else been here forever with out a ton of posts?

I average 78 posts a year LOL :)
Actually - I think you've posted 78 times in the last month:lol: I guess I am the exact opposite end of the spectrum. (1900 posts in a year, lol) Mostly because I have a job where I'm at the computer ALL day and it's just been sooo slow....I think Jemsite the only thing that keeps me awake all day. Also -I have (J.A.S.) Jemsite Addiction Syndrome. I think I started a thread about that some time ago:)

ps - it's really because I have no life:lol:

·
Registered
676 Posts
Yea but you have lots of nice Jems, and that garden to boot. I agree with the jemsite addiction, I don't even want to guess how many times I check this thing a day. Good thing Glen doesn't charge admisssion. chef21

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
chef21 said:
Yea but you have lots of nice Jems, and that garden to boot. I agree with the jemsite addiction, I don't even want to guess how many times I check this thing a day. Good thing Glen doesn't charge admisssion. chef21
shhh......don't give him any ideas:lol:

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'm a newbie and I only joined the Jemsite to find out more about the Iby 7's... however, ever since I joined I haven't been able to get off the bloody thing.

The only other forum I have ever belonged to is the Sevenstring.org and I found that throught this!!!

·
Registered
400 Posts
I have been a member for 6 years and have fewer posts than you. Actually I have been comming here longer than that as I was a member before the board changed to this format. I look around everyday but don't always speak my mind. :)

·
Registered
735 Posts
I'm with you- I have been here since April 2001 and only posted my 100th (plus a few) post today. To be fair, I was banned for a week or so for being too hillarious, but that's no excuse. The funny thing is that I have always checked in and never took a year off or anything. Now, I got my JS90th today from Rich, so I think I might be a little more involved, but right now I'm only averaging about 20 posts a year!

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
I have been here a long time but have probably fewer post than most. I have definitely learned a lot about guitars on this website, just never had much to contribute on guitar knowledge. Shark information is another story though.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
moebius said:
I have been here a long time but have probably fewer post than most. I have definitely learned a lot about guitars on this website, just never had much to contribute on guitar knowledge. Shark information is another story though.
We have a winner right here, hes been here for 5 years and 15 posts :)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.