Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought a Dupli-color Marple effect spray, And I applied it directly to my rg370dx. I dont like black color but I dont want to paint it. So, this solutions (marble effect) gave me interesting result. Applying spray is very easy and drying time is only 5 minutes. I applied all of proccesing in one hour. I really liked my guitars new appearance . But sorry image quality very bad, orginally guitar incredibly likes marble.

[/quote]

·
Banned
73 Posts
drex said:
I bought a Dupli-color Marple effect spray, And I applied it directly to my rg370dx. I dont like black color but I dont want to paint it. So, this solutions (marble effect) gave me interesting result. Applying spray is very easy and drying time is only 5 minutes. I applied all of proccesing in one hour. I really liked my guitars new appearance . But sorry image quality very bad, orginally guitar incredibly likes marble.

[/QUOTE]

reminds me a lot of the esp crackle red kkv

awesomeness!

nice job dude!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lyconxero said:
You did that with spraypaint? That's awesome! Where can I acquire paint like that?
Thanks. I bouht it from Turkey, office1 superstore. But I dont know where you will buy from international shopping. But I think manufacturer is german.
This : http://www.dupli-color.de/webgate/WG_5_2.nsf/name/duplicolor-EN

I think many paint manufacturer can produce in your country.

With this spraypsaint, some people paint their computer case or xbox case. For example :

http://www.tweak.pl/artykul/mod_krata

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Finish is not fully smooth surface. There is some roughness on the finish. But you cant see it with your eyes. Only you should touch it to feel roughness. And this ruoghness is very original for me. Fantastic style for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.