Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey there, out of sheer bordem i made a short clip of me doing the "big Trouble" solo (from Eat Em' and Smile)

I'm 15, posting this is out of sheer bordem so don't be to harsh or evil to me:)

Btw just scalloped my frets 21-24, its great! Also for some reason whenever i record through my soundcard it comes up really bassy and much more recto sounding then my amp actually sounds...do you guys think so? (then again i have a 5.1 sourround sound with a huge sub woofer)

Note: Shrink down to 50% if using WMP..been playing around 1 yea and 7 months.

Links:

http://rapidshare.de/files/12272621/Austin.wmv.html

and

http://s56.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=22BYY6J0WAGGN0CG634855M5IU

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys, didnt expect such good feedback:) although you guys arnt little jeoulous 12 year old brats or something that just point out the bad(like on most other forums;) )

Really apprecaite it! I got "Addicted To that Rush" Solo Section w/pre-chorus to if you guys wanna see that...haha

·
Registered
332 Posts
Man oh man you reminded me of myself at that age.

You know guys very rare to see a young player like little ozzy here that is into the good music and guitar virtuosity. Most of the young guitarist are into the new age metal thing the like of blink #[email protected]#[email protected]$ and the rest of the soup.
As Mr vai said to me after the show in montreal last year "guitarist got lazy these days"

Im glad to see young generation the like of Little ozzy out there picking it up from the last generation of guitar talent and continuing the good seed.

Dont loose that little ozzy and keep on practicing.

Can i call you lilttle ozzy? lol

Regards

Rabih Saad

Visit www.soundclick.com/rabihsaad to hear rabih's instrumental music.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.