Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well i had to order the MESA BOOGIE simul 2:90 from the boston guitar center because my local one didn't have any in stock and i guess they plan on not stocking them anymore they tell me.
So for 999.00 for new out of box i decided to take the chance and order it first mistake .
Second mistake they use the wrong serial # so the boston store has no clue what the hell i am talking about when i call a week later and ask where my power amp is GRRRR.
Third mistake they send it to 12 church street instead of 21 church street :(
Fourth mistake they package it crappy and bust a tube inside.

I think the guitar godz are telling me i don't need a rack LOL what a horror story.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
There is only one thing you can do.... take hostages

That said, you probably shouldn't listen to advice from me on this

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well when i got out of work i looked at it closer and noticed 3 more tubes fell out and broke there tabs off in the box.
Also somehow someone bent the face mounting plate and that thing is thick steel! I am guessing they dropped it.
The company MESA boogie shouldn't give GC any money back on this one! If they do they are nuts.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Another GC moment of greatness. Damn man that sucks. I think the Jemsite and a few other sites need to merge and take over the GC's in the U.S. That just pisses me off,,, I would love to work at a place like that, but have it be run similar to a "Mom and Pop" store,,where the people actually care about every instrument and every customer. Why is it that good gigs get all F*@ked up by huge chains. Don't get me started on Commission.....

~A

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah their real class acts.
I ask them to order me a 20/20 for a replacement since they don't have these anymore and I get told no you have to drive the HOUR one way and put a deposit on it! I am like WTF you have a $1000.00 of mine and I have this POS sitting here and you can't order me the replacement I need. So I wait for 10 MINS for the manager and I get a big nope.

Not even a free shirt for their hassles but if I didn't want this rack I would just bring it all back and tell them to shove it!

Allen Garrow said:
Another GC moment of greatness. Damn man that sucks. I think the Jemsite and a few other sites need to merge and take over the GC's in the U.S. That just pisses me off,,, I would love to work at a place like that, but have it be run similar to a "Mom and Pop" store,,where the people actually care about every instrument and every customer. Why is it that good gigs get all F*@ked up by huge chains. Don't get me started on Commission.....

~A

1 - 5 of 5 Posts