Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which pixel is the science?

Lol, in all seriousness i saw this earlier too, very cool.
Touchè 😉

I'm more impressed with how they got the image than the image itself. The word "collaboration" gets thrown around a lot, but in this case, in order accomplish anything, "collaboration" was inherent.

The press conference is on YouTube and they explain everything rather well. I'm curious how well this was covered on broadcast news in other places around the world.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Touchè 😉

I'm more impressed with how they got the image than the image itself. myanimelist The word "collaboration" gets thrown around a lot, but in this case, in order accomplish anything, "birthday wishes collaboration" was inherent.

The press conference is on YouTube mathway and they explain everything rather well. I'm curious how well this was covered on broadcast news in other places around the world.
that picture is not actually "taken" its "made" through programs algorithms based on some waves or something.

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think the image is accurate (though not a photograph) but what the image represents is for the astrophysicists. That must be a lonely job... :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.