Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.

I'm going to be moving out here in August and I would really like to sell some of my gear. I don't need any of it and would rather have the cash as back up just in case something happen. Anyway here's what I got.

Head Stock

Close up of body

Another close up

Neck Inlay

Here's the details.
Neck: solid maple with pyrmaid type inlay
Tuners: wilkinson Ez-lok
Headstock: 4x2 design

Body - Popular
Bridge - Ibanez Edge lo-pro
Pickups - Dimarzio Evolution set
Hardware and electronics are from Allparts

I'm the only owner and I had this guitar assembled by a guitar tech at the local guitar shop and he did a great job. Over all I spent around $866. I'm hoping to get $700 for it. Would anyone be interested in it? The edge lopro alone cost me 200 dollars. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in something like this. O and I should mention that this body was painted Perle guitars and he did a great job. This guitar has a clear coat on it and it's very smooth and shiny.

I've only had this guitar since November. I know it seems a waste but I don't need 3 different guitars sitting around waiting for someone to try and steal one.

Anyway, let me know if you might be interested.
Thank you and keep on a rocking! If you wish for an references you may look at E*** for some. I'm fairly new to that place but I have 21 points or whatever you call it. My sn there is Guitarmattms06.

P.S.

I know you can tell that the little blocks are gone but all of them will be included. I guarantee that.

·
Premium Member
9,592 Posts
Please decide if you are going to sell it or not first, then place the ad in the proper forum.
Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.