Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm stumped.

Has anyone out there dealt with this before?

I have two MIJ RG 560's, '88 and '90, that need the direct mount to body single coil screws.

Rich @ Ibanezrules says they are "unavailable."

Has anyone solved this matter short of just using modern pickups and drilling new holes?

I don't know the specs of these screws nor how to figure out what they are, so searching for screws that would fit through alternate sources (hardware/industrial suppliers with a large range of metric screw offerings) doesn't seem possible.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
9,306 Posts
Do you have the screws on hand? If so go to your local specialty fastener and they'll be able to tell you and find you replacements.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, sorry LonePhantom maybe I was unclear? I do not have the screws, and I need them, which is the problem I have.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RGTFanatic

Wow is that so? That's the type of simple piece of info I've been looking for for quite sometime and was hoping to find.

If these actually work Thank you so much for the info.

·
Premium Member
10,116 Posts
RGTFanatic

Wow is that so? That's the type of simple piece of info I've been looking for for quite sometime and was hoping to find.

If these actually work Thank you so much for the info.
Your welcome.......... These DiMarzios are a little thinner, but they work GREAT for both single coil sized and hums.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts