Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,515 Posts
my diary is getting pretty full for June July and August... but if theres even a hint of a space on the date that gets agreed Ill be there!

always up for a jam.... just one problem... how would I get to this milton keynes... from oxford .... wihtout a car....... any suggestions?

Steve

· Registered
1,515 Posts
If anyone comming to this Jam has a guitar equipped with a new fangeld Ibanez trem (in particular an Edge pro) could they bring it along... I refuse to play any guitar in a guitar shop for numerous reasons and hence have yet to try one out... 2.5 years and still waiting to try one out

cheers

Steve

· Registered
1,515 Posts
excellent thanks! Its about time I found out whether I like these trems or not...

If people would like I can bring my JS-custom or Devo or my JS6000tr .... Not bringing the 2027 cause were just not getting along but may bring my 2020 :( ... can only bring one sooo... anyone got any preferences?

· Registered
1,515 Posts
Hey Rob... dont think so.... me and the 2027 are not friends... despite months and months of trying... the 7 string thing is not doing it for me.... and my fecking arthritic left hand finger joints are killing me lately... so extra strings just means axtra pain... Im gonna sell it I think.... but I dont know what I want to replace it with yet... so it might be a while

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.